Sunday, 28 May 2017

Llanteg Village 1819 OS Map

Crunwere parish and the centre of Llanteg village - 1819 OS map - before the A477.
Showing the Oaklands Road coming up to join the lane to Trenewydd Farm but not continuing through the village.

The main routes were south from Trenewydd, south from Tavernspite and east along the old route which Is now only a footpath in parts that goes east from Trenewydd Lane behind the hall and then loops by the garage to go past the church field and on to Carmarthenshire.

North of the parish:

No comments:

Post a Comment